SE Michigan Medical Marijuana Delivery Service
1. Read these Delivery Guidelines and this disclaimer
carefully before calling 734-787-5067
anytime to arrange a delivery.
2. Patient or caregiver must show current valid Michigan Medical Marihuana card and photo ID.
3. Cash only. No bank cards or checks accepted.
4. Delivery hours (for now) Monday-Friday 11am-5pm and Saturday 1pm-5pm. No Sunday deliveries. Future delivery hours and days may change. Check back later.
5. $50 minimum delivery to cities of Ann Arbor, Milan, Saline, Ypsilanti, and townships of Ann Arbor, Augusta, Pittsfield, Superior, York, Ypsilanti. (Inside rectangle of Delivery Area)
6. Higher minimum delivery or extra delivery charge may apply to other locations within Delivery Area.
7. Delivery to patients or caregivers only inside their residence. Ask about other possible delivery locations.
8. No in-vehicle, outdoor or public place deliveries. No deliveries to Oakland County.
Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, and as amended by HB4851, Section 4-A states that "A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, provided that the qualifying patient possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana, and, if the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility. Any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots shall also be allowed under state law and shall not be included in this amount".
DISCLAMER: By contacting the telephone number on this site, or participating in the services provided by Advanced Farm and Garden, you agree to the following terms:
- I am over the age of 18, and acknowledge that I am a valid Michigan Medical Marihuana patient with a valid physicians certification and/or Michigan medical marihuana registry card that matches my legally given name and is compliance with the Michigan Department of licensing and regulatory affairs and the Michigan Marihuana Act and I will provide these items to Advanced Farm and Garden upon delivery.
- I am not a law enforcement officer, or operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local laws.
- I will not use the medical marihuana provided for non-medicinal purposes, including sale or distribution to anyone else.
This is a legal advertisement for Medicinal Marihuana in compliance with the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, and as amended by HB4851, Section 4. Delivery charges are compensation for time, nutrients, electricity costs and other factors involved in the process of cultivation and delivery of medical marihuana and not for the purpose of sale or purchase of any medicine or illegal drugs.
Your cooperation is appreciated
Advanced Farm and Garden